Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sense of Fulfilment



I've finally finished 天晴传, a classic RPG game I once played more than 10 years ago but were unable to finish.
The quality of the picture above is NOT the colour it was when I was playing it, something happened while I took the SS.
However, this time round I downloaded the game online and it jammed pretty frequently, It took me lot of patience to replay many parts in order to get to the ending which came many years late.
To be honest, this game lacks the nice graphics and interesting storyline found in more recent games, but not being able to finish it had always left a hole in my mind waiting to be fulfilled. Now it's finally done.
Interestingly I still remembered some parts of the game so well it's like it was just yesterday when I last played it, though it's been well over a decade ago.
My childhood is full of such trivial stuff which leaves a deep sense of loss within me, and I'm glad I'm able to now complete some of them, somehow it makes a difference.

No comments: