Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Me me me

I had an idea for a short story that day. I hope I will take the time to remember it and actually write it down.
I realise I've stopped writing for very long. Not writing as in producing words, but creating stories.

I am happy that my long time classmate will remain my schoolmate for some time longer. I am happy that my friends all seem to be okay.

I am glad that my baby niece seems to turn out well at least for now.

I am reading 武侠小说 again, and I have learnt to compare. I believe one must have tried the best if not at least the good ones in every field, before one have the ability to compare. One should not criticise or praise too much if one have not even known of the alternative or worse, one have not even actually experienced the actual thing in question before judging.

The happiest thing this year seems to be that I have single-handedly learnt and managed to play old games that I used to play as a kid, and actually finished them. Not like when I was young and not in control.

I hope I save enough money for a short graduation trip, because I don't think I have anyone to borrow from. I really want to and need to have a grad trip.

One will have less to talk about his/her life because one is stagnant. I believe one must always learn new things. Be it through reading, eating, watching, listening, or simply living.

1 comment:

wenxin said...

*hugs. thanks~ i hope to go w/ yp * xy as well if i hav nth on then : )