Monday, March 15, 2010

What have I been up to?

My opinion is that since this happens to be my blog, what I post is entirely of my choice. What I see deep within these seemingly copied-n-pasted excerpts and videos are entirely personal, which makes them perfectly suitable to be posted on a personal blog. I am such a common and boring person, sometimes I wonder if I have any readers at all, so it was never an aim to attract any. Who keeps a diary and then reads it out to everyone?

Anyways, since I've been so busy with MapleStory lately, I guess the only way to make the best out of it is to do a mini project about it. It's only a 10% project, and must be related to narration, so I'll keep a blog about it, hopefully can link it up soon.

I realise I should really be starting on my various essays and projects right now, I thought I was ready to give up on honors if it turns out to be not worth the time and effort, but I realise the fact is, taking it for granted that I would do honors for the past 2 years makes me rather scared of the idea of starting real working life in a few months time, provided I managed to find a job. So, I guess I should buck up and improve my CAPS a little, so that my honors year will be less stressful and I can slack it through as usual.

I realise I really am a very biased student. I like this particular lecturer very much, because I did very well in 2 of his modules before. I wonder is it because I like him therefore I make the extra effort therefore I do well, or is it because I do well therefore I like him. To be truthful I didn't have to make a LOT of extra effort in order to at least appear to be coping well, and I enjoy all his lessons very much. He's one of the very few lecturers where I walk out feeling I've learnt something, which is nice, considering I am paying so much as a student to apparently learn knowledge from these well paid lecturers.

I must admit I am not a very good team player. I try to be nice and cooperative and all, but truth is I hope to put in as little effort as I can, because I don't like working with people I don't know well. Guess I shouldn't put this in my future resume =X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your stuff, just by randomly clicking on the Next blog hehe, I'm graduating too, my last final's today, hopefully I get to keep my honours degree.